Saturday, December 22, 2007

weddings Tiffany & Jason

What can I say about these two people? Their love left me speechless. The way they looked at each other with a quiet touch. Tiffany and Jason's wedding was wedding photojournalism in it's purest form. They were so eager to enjoy it with their friends and family that it left little time to hold still and take the required photos on a list....everything was a captured moment! Every frame precious for it's uniqueness. Thanks Tiffany and Jason for letting me capture and share in your moments of time!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Awesome pictures! :)
And if I'm ever in Ventura, I'll be sure to look you up! ;)

Beaton Photography said...

I love your use of doors & doorways to frame the couple. The sepia wide angle (leaving the church?) is one of my favorites - great work!